European Alumni Job Network
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is EUAJN?
EUAJN is a part of the International Alumni Job Network group. Our job is to connect International Alumni (international students who have graduated from a university or educational institution in Australia, UK, US, Canada, New Zealand or Europe), with meaningful career pathways in Asia. We’re an online community designed to provide staffing solutions for employers and professional connections for graduates.
2. I am a current international student, or graduate; how do I find out about great job opportunities in Asia?
Visit www.ia-jn.com, create your profile and upload your CV – It’s 100% free for all international students and graduates!
3. I am a business operating in the Asia Pacific region, how do I gain access to these Alumni to fill my job vacancies?
4. Why choose International Alumni for your business?
90% of the world’s top 100 universities and colleges come from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. As education destinations, graduates of these universities have received some of the best quality education the world has to offer. International Alumni have not only received a first class education but bring non-tangible assets to your business such as cross cultural understanding, bilingualism, global perspective, adaptability and innovative ideas.
5. What regions does IAJN cover?
We work right across the Asia Pacific region to match internationally qualified candidates with the right career opportunity for them.
6. What is IAJN’s purpose and philosophy?
We’re in the people business, and whilst we are a technology based company, we see this as being the tool for bringing the world closer together. At IAJN you’ll always be seen as an individual, not just another website statistic and it’s our passion to bring benefits to all engaged stakeholders.
- We benefit Alumni by providing relevant and meaningful opportunities and pathways.
- We benefit businesses by providing effective staffing solutions.
- We benefit Universities, Colleges and Schools by endorsing and promoting the value of their education.
We are committed to the highest standard of professional ethics and our strong desire to play a meaningful role in both local and global communities.